Information for oral contributions
- The time allocated for each talk is 20 min including discussion. We kindly ask all speakers to strictly respect the time limit and allow a few minutes for discussion.
- A projector as well as a notebook compatible with MS-PowerPoint, Pages for Mac, Adobe PDF and standard multimedia will be available on-site. It will be also possible to connect personal notebooks to the projector.
- It is a responsibility of each speaker to check in advance that his/her presentation will be correctly displayed prior to the corresponding session.
Information for poster contributions
- The poster dimensions should not exceed 100 cm (width) x 120 cm (height). Fixing material (pins) will be available on site. The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers. Please post your poster to an assigned board following the corresponding poster number found in the programme.
- At NC-AFM 2018 there will be a three best poster awards with a 500 EURO prize (sponsored by ScientaOmicron).
- Only students are eligible for the Poster Award and the relevant contributions are highlighted by a green number on the poster board. All participants will be allowed to vote on their favourite posters taking into account the visual appearance of the poster and the communication skills, self-confidence and enthusiasm of the presenter.